Presented and Participated in International Conferences
- Presented a paper on “Faculty in Digital Age Classroom: Challenges & Opportunities” at International Conference on Disciplinary Discourses on Use of Technology “ IACDDI’ from March 17 – 18, 2016 at University of Hyderabad. The conference was organized under EU- India E-QUAL Project (Fully Funded).
- Presented a paper on “Sociology Of Law In Progress – The Indian Context” at ISA-RCSL Jubilee Ceremonial Conference from October 19 – 21, 2012 at the University of Warsaw, Main Campus, Warsaw, Poland (Fully Funded).
- Presented a paper on “Constitutional Commitments & Social Transformation” 2012 International Conference on Law & Society on the theme Socio-legal Conversations Across a Sea of Islands, held from June 5-8, 2012 at Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. (Fully funded by LSA, USA.)
- Presented a paper on “Constitutional Morality” in the International Conference on Sociology & Law (Justice, Peace & Development) Joint Annual conference of the Research Committee on Sociology of Law (RCSL) of International Sociological Association (ISA) and the Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Dharamshala from Sept. 10 – 12, 2011 at Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India (Fully Funded).
- Presented a Paper ‘Internal Migration In India – An Analysis’ in XXVII ISA World Congress of Sociology from July 11-17, 2010 at Goteburg, Sweden (Fully Funded).
- Presented a Paper on ‘The Demand for legalizing Homosexual Marriages – An Emerging Conflict in the Institution of Marriage in the Context of India’ in Second International Conference on Conflict, Peace and Development in South Asia from Dec.28-30, 2005 at Rajasthan University, Jaipur, India (Fully Funded).
- Participated in Policy Dialogue on Quality and Access through ICT in Higher Education organized by British Council in partnership with MHRD, AICTE on May 11, 2017.
Presented in National Conferences
- Presented the Paper on ‘Sustainable Urbanisation in Indian Context’ at JKLU COM 2013 Conference on Feb 22 – 23, 2013 at JKLU, Jaipur.
- Presented the Paper on ‘Auditing Constitutional Commitments & Social Transformation’ in XXXVII All India Sociological Conference on Sociology and Crisis of Social Transformation in India from Dec. 11-13, 2011 at School of Social Science, JNU, New Delhi (Fully Funded).
- Presented the Paper on ‘Indian Youth And Law in Globalised world’ in XXXIV All India Sociological Conference on Youth, Globalisation and Social Transformation from Dec. 27-29, 2008 at Department of Sociology, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India (Fully Funded).
- Presented a paper on ‘Multiculturalism In Contemporary India And Constitutional Safeguards’ in National Conference on Multiculturalism in India in February 2007 organised by Department of Policy Science, National Law University, Jodhpur.
- Presented a paper on ‘Corruption in Government Functioning: Challenges to Good Governance’ in National conference on Reforms: Road to Good Governance on 18.2.2006 organised by Department of Policy Science, National Law University, Jodhpur.
- Presented a Paper on ‘Right to Information: A key to Democracy and Development’ in National Law Congress on Democracy, Development and Social Change, from Jan. 29-30, 2006 at National Law University, Jodhpur.
- Presented a paper on ‘Social Customs, Traditions, Belief System: Root Cause for Struggling Rights of Women’ in training programme for Judicial Officers on Sensitization in Human Rights organized by National Law University, Jodhpur in association with the National Human Rights Commission, New Delhi in March 2005.
- Presented a Paper on ‘Condition of Indian women in General and Dalit Women in Particular’ in the workshop organized by Legal Aid Clinic, National Law University, Jodhpur in October 2004.
- Presented a Paper on ‘Communal harmony’ in seminar organized by Kota Open University, Kota in collaboration with the Rajasthan Chapter of Centre for the Study of Society and Secularism, Bombay, at Kota Open University Campus, Kota in Oct.2000.